ABOUT MY SWEETHEART
*What is your husband’s name: Steven Jared Henderson (other aliases: Hendo, Estebe, Ststststeeven James-matt cope you better read that and laugh out loud)
*How long have you been married? 3.25 years
*How long did you date? 11 months including engagement
*How old is he? 29
*Who eats more sweets? me, steve eats the crappy candies that your ortho used to give you
*Who said I love you first? him
*Who is taller? him
*Who can sing best? obviously that's a tie
*Who is smarter? street smarts (and cred) me, book smart him
*Who does laundry? we each do our own, he is very particular about folding and so very early in our marriage i said something to the effect of "listen you crazy man with ocd, if you are going to be a folding nazi ..."
*Who pays bills? me
*Who sleeps on the right side? estebe
*Who mows the lawn? him, as if i would ever touch a lawn mower, i'm actually insulted by this question
*Who cooks dinner? me
*Who drives? him, unless we need less than 294 minutes to get somewhere
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? me, which is funny because I'm wicked stubborn but I would rather admit that I am wrong first so we can not be angry at each other
*Who kissed who first? steven james, he said connecticut then kissed me
*Who asked who out first? him
*Who wears the pants? it depends on the pants, red leopard stirrup stretch pants would be me, but high rise acid wash jeans would be him
i tag emily henderson, heidi, emily russon, christy, buff, fanny, mans, samwise yeah how do you like them apples
Monday, October 27, 2008
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Monday, October 6, 2008
Today is the 29th birthday of my dear hubby Steve. Here is a top 10 list of why i love him ever so much:
10)His ability to fall asleep in any position, any place, any time astounds me.
9) His patience with my daughter Cleo. Even when she dug up a hole* in our brand new backyard, the ink on the check still fresh, he didn't even kill her. (*by hole i mean large crater,)
8) His awesome hair ringlets and fine behind
7) In order for him to go from a stand still to running he must move like a locomotive, he get his arms going in motion, soon after his legs start chugging, it's pretty sweet, if you haven't seen him run you should ask him to next time you see him
6) He is an exceptional listener. When we very first started dating it was one of the first things that really hooked me. All the other millions of boys I had dated (ha) weren't nearly as good of listeners, but he listens so intently and asks such thoughtful questions.
5) He eats everything I make for him with a smile on his face.
4) He doesn't whine when I pick up and skip the country, even when my whole Stowell family is at our house and I leave, he still doesn't even whine, that really happened, and it probably will happen again some time.
3) He is hot
2) He works real hard for the money. But really, he does work hard to provide for me and my habits.
1) He puts up with me and HE LOVES ME!
... AND I HIM!
Happy birthday bubbahz. I love you and look forward to many more fantastic celebrations in the years to come.