Monday, October 6, 2008

Ode to Steven


Today is the 29th birthday of my dear hubby Steve. Here is a top 10 list of why i love him ever so much:

10)His ability to fall asleep in any position, any place, any time astounds me.

9) His patience with my daughter Cleo. Even when she dug up a hole* in our brand new backyard, the ink on the check still fresh, he didn't even kill her. (*by hole i mean large crater,)

8) His awesome hair ringlets and fine behind

7) In order for him to go from a stand still to running he must move like a locomotive, he get his arms going in motion, soon after his legs start chugging, it's pretty sweet, if you haven't seen him run you should ask him to next time you see him

6) He is an exceptional listener. When we very first started dating it was one of the first things that really hooked me. All the other millions of boys I had dated (ha) weren't nearly as good of listeners, but he listens so intently and asks such thoughtful questions.

5) He eats everything I make for him with a smile on his face.

4) He doesn't whine when I pick up and skip the country, even when my whole Stowell family is at our house and I leave, he still doesn't even whine, that really happened, and it probably will happen again some time.

3) He is hot

2) He works real hard for the money. But really, he does work hard to provide for me and my habits.

1) He puts up with me and HE LOVES ME!

... AND I HIM!

Happy birthday bubbahz. I love you and look forward to many more fantastic celebrations in the years to come.

12 comments:

Miriam H said...

Happy Birthday Steve!! We are the same age...that is neat. Anyway, I've got to see you run now. The picture of him on the horse is a really good one and you look beautiful in that wedding picture!

The White Clan said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I too have to see him run. And once again I have to agree with Mir you look FABO in the wedding picture.

Emily Louise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Louise said...

Sorry. My last comment was intended for something else... but, I wanted you to know that I hope you have a happy, happy, happy birthday and a perfect day!

Emily said...

These pictures are amazing. Happy birthday Steve!

Richins Family said...

Yes, I am blog stalking you. Can I add you to my list? I have to see him run! Dido to Mir and Kacey about your wedding photo. Very pretty. Looks like one of your pictures was at my mom and dad's house. :)

Bryan and Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Steve! Audrey I died laughing thinking about how Steve would fall asleep sitting while he was in the middle of talking with Bryan and me. Probably cause you kept him out so late... :)

Emily Louise said...

Okay, sorry to comment again, but I looked over the pics again and the one of Steve's hair standing on end... the painting in the background makes it so much better. :)

April Leydsman Mason said...

I'm glad you found me. I also love to blog stalk so you will just be one more person to the list. ya-hoo!!!

April Leydsman Mason said...

Oh and dinner would be fun. Let's plan it.

Erin said...

Hey Audrey! I just saw your blog! I will add you to mine! Happy B-D to the hubby!

Vanessa said...

Yay! Happy birthday Steve-O! I'm a few days late but I love reading about the little quirky things that people love about their spouses... too cute. Your blog cracks me up Audrey. Props!