Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Vegas Special

Steve and I headed down to the vegas last saturday to help celebrate Steve's brother Mike's birthday. While the boys did boy things like shoot stuff, Heidi and I went shopping, man we had a ball. That town center mall is pretty sweet, h & m really makes any place pretty sweet if you ask me. Then we had a super fast but yummy dinner and hit the show. Phantom was wonderful. It's been tied for all time favorite musical in my book for a long time, along with Cats, so obviously I enjoyed it. Once again I was hot, but it was worth it, we had a fabulous time Mike & Heidi!

Aww brotherly love, sort of. Why is it that boys don't hug and smoosh together uber close like girls, it's really unfortunate, they are missing out.

Heidi and I, yeah we got fake eyelashes from MAC, yeah they were awesome.


The chandelier that tried to crack my head open.

That's the second time I've used that clutch, i'm desperate for more places to wear it, because i heart clutches, makes me feel like such a fasionista.

5 comments:

Natalie Bergquist said...

Holy brothers!!! Wow-no mistaking that those two are related. Sometimes I think you just have too much fun. =P You totally deserve it. Rock on with your bad self! =)

Christy Gunnell said...

That clutch is hot! You are a fashionista sportin that thing. Hey are you coming this way this weekend???

Tiffany said...

I am so jealous that you guys saw Phantom. I love that one! I am seriously soooo excited to see you this weekend!!!

KayDee said...

I love vegas! Phantom was amazing... short and sweet there! http://chrisandkaydeesmith.blogspot.com

Henderson Highlights said...

Hey! Cute post if I do say so myself! And cute blog altogether! I miss you guys! I can't wait to hear about all you've been up to. So, here's the thing... I've been emailing you and don't have your new email address? WHAT IS THAT? Everything has been sent back to me! So, update me, will ya?
Loves...Hyd