Sunday, December 2, 2007

Beth's Wedding

Beth & Brenan, Novemer 23, Cardston (freaking cold) Alberta CANADA


Fanny and Braden (i so heart them)
My favorite part of this photo is Rachel's face and Emily's too. Sorry ladies, it had to be put up.
Between luncheon and reception we made a quick trip to the grocery to stock up on Canadian delicacies such as Ketchup Chips and Wunderbars ... and then promptly ate them, and may I say A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I would like to start bringing Kethup chips into America by the ton. Could someone please make that happen? That's what I want for Christmas.
... also isn't Emily hot in her polka dot dress and checked shoes.





Fanny really tried to catch that boquet, but so did everyone else. Check out Emily trying to block Rach.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Audrey you have put me to shame, I haven't even blogged about Beth's wedding yet! I'm glad you're picking up the pace.

Courtney M said...

Hey! I just found your blog and I was exited someone else blogs about their dog! :) Hope all is going well with you!