Sunday, December 2, 2007

Turkey Day

Thanksgiving was absolutely marvelous. I got to enjoy the best of both worlds, in two countries - imagine that! All my family flew in to spend the holiday in St. George. We had a truly delectable turkey dinner and shortly thereafter I jumped in Mario and headed for the airport to ship out to Canada. My very close friend Beth, a Canadian, got married the day after Thanksgiving in Canada. So when I say I got to enjoy the best of both worlds what I mean is I was lucky enough to be with my best friends and my family.

Just chillin like villains on the turkey day. Cleo thoroughly enjoyed all the attention. She was told she was and I quote words from THE David Stowell's very own mouth "She is the prettiest dog I've seen".

Family photo, Cleo looks like she is ready to eat Peter up. Peter, Julia and Cleo on the floor, and from left Dad, Mom, Lauren, Jason, Paul, Steve and white pasty calves, I mean me.
After the amazing Beatles Love show in Vegas. On the tail end of the trip we hung out in Vegas. I met everyone there on Saturday afternoon after flying back from the Canada.



No comments: