Tuesday, April 29, 2008

1 DOZEN PUPPIES!

Well the blessed day is here. Cleo had her puppies starting at 5:45 am and ending at 12:20 pm. 6 gorgeous girls and 6 gorgeous boys. I was sure she was done at 10, I started to clean, wash towels, change her bedding, I even started to eat breakfast, which was actually lunch, then she just popped a couple more out and completely took me by surprise. She is hands down the toughest and most amazing dog ever! She is such a good mom too, she loves her little dozen. Enjoy pics and get excited because I'm probably going to update the blog with puppy pics 5 times daily.

4 comments:

Linds said...

Wow! Way to go! They are adorable!

Mindy said...

Congratulations!! You're a grandmother. How much are you selling them for? Wait, don't tell me. I'll be way to tempted.

Emily said...

I'll take 7. Way to go Cleo!!

Courtney M said...

They are so cute! I want one! Brandons brother has a bull mastiff and she is so sweet. Brandon says they are so cuddleyumptious. (He really did say that) :)