Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Whirl Wind

The title of this post is Whirl Wind for good reason. I have been all over this state as well as Nevada and Calfornia over the past month and a half. Since the first weekend of March I have not spent a weekend in my sweet home. Although it's been madness and mayhem, it has been great. I have been to 2 temple weddings, 2 bridal showers, 1 bachelorette party, 3 receptions, Easter dinner, Henderson dinners, and bred my dog. I'm kind of tired. Also we are leaving for Chicago for a week on Saturday. Which will be supah relaxing for me, thank goodness.

I have been reminded over the past several weeks how lucky I am to have these places to go in the first place. I'm so lucky to have the best friends one could ever hope for. A family that means the world to me, and I'm even lucky enough to have the best dog in the world. So here are all the pictures from my wonderful life, enjoy!

Easter dinner at Pam & Wynn's. My parents, Peter & Julia, Grandma & Grandpa, Pam & Wynn and Cleo and Steve and I enjoyed a fabulous dinner in Salt Lake. We even were able to throw in an impromptu family picture.
Oakland Temple on the day of Emily and Jason's wedding. It was a gorgeous day, windy and chilly but wonderful. THE RUSSONS!! I heart them.
The reception was mexi-fabulous! The Haycock's know how to throw down the party, Mariachi band and all.
The blushing bride and I. Don't you think it looks like she's thinking about In-N-Out coming to St. George, yeah me too.
Tiffany & Braden, ahh the Balls, i heart them immensely too.

Look at all of us hotties. We really have got this wedding thing down pat, as I said to the photographer at Fanny's wedding, this aint our first rodeo if you know what I mean.
My 24th Birthday. Steve is wonderful. 24 roses for my 24th, and he made me this wicked cool card. He even entered female mecca and the male awkward town of Roberts Arts and Crafts to purchase cutesy stickers to put on my card. He vowed to never step foot in that crap hole again. Also he made me dinner.
My Fanny-Pak!

Presidents Day weekend, our niece Kate & Cleo fell in love.
Cleo seriously has a crush on Kate, I think the feelings are mutual.
Cleo and Harley. This is Cleo's boyfriend, they are in love. They were in love 7 times in one week.
Cleo thinks his spike collar is hot, that's why he wears it.



2 comments:

Emily said...

7 times?! I'm impressed. That's not easy to do (I've tried).

I love this post and love that you're blogging more! We have been to many rodeos, haven't we? More to come!

Christy Gunnell said...

We are lucky to have you Audrey!! I am so glad that I was a part of the whirl wind experience. I can't wait to see you again :) And I hope Chleo is doing well!