Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

This year our neighborhood decided to have game houses during Halloween, I think there were about 10 houses that had little games the kids could play while trick or treating. We hosted one of the games - The Spooky Eyeball toss. It was so fun to sit out on our porch like old people in our Canada chairs (thanks buff) and interact with all the kids. Fine holiday fun! Me and Cleo, and Tori and her springer Birdie, who was a cowardly lion at work on Halloween.

Aint she the purdiest?!?!

Forgot to put these up around Steve's birthday. I held a gun for the first time. And can I just say, I think it's a little insane that they will just give you a real gun with real bullets and just let you out into their little range. Perhaps that's the city girl in me, but I find that slightly psycho. Regardless, this was wicked fun. We went to a shooting range in Mesquite and shot clay pigeons (side note: i was really hoping these "clay pigeons" would be in the form of cute little ya know clay pigeons, alas they were not). I super sucked while Steve rocked it. I'm a little more afraid of Steve now.

Steve was thrilled that he could wear his heinous construction orange hat.




4 comments:

Richins Family said...

Looks like fun! You two are hot! I love to go clay pigeon shooting. What a fun thing to do for his birthday!

April Leydsman Mason said...

Love the costumes and you are super brave to be shooting a gun. Those things scare me.

Heather!!! said...

The kids had lots of fun at your house! Your costumes were lots of fun too! Your big dog is so awesome! (but I think we are still done with having some of our own! :)

The White Clan said...

Truth is....I am a little dissapointed to not see Steves FRO on Halloween, I heard it was wicked sweet! He kinda looks like Napolean Dynamite minus the goofy glasses, I think the jacket is what does him in.

I too agree that they should be in the shape of pigeons, it would make it much more fun. And I suck too, but we should go suck together.