Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cleo's Birthday

My dear sweetheart Cleo turned 3 years old last Thursday. She spent most of her celebration of her birthday doing this: She is a professional sun bather, she could put anyone anytime to shame. Later in the evening she decided to put on a birthday bow, you should have seen her use her little paws to tie that bow, quite impressive especially considering she has not thumbs. She's my purdiest.Now you may look below and say, wow Audrey you really gave your dog cookies, aren't you a vet tech, shouldn't you know better? To which I say, bet you didn't know that those are homemade dog cookies, in the shapes of dog houses, paws and two sizes of bones, bet you didn't know that I was that obsessed with my dog. Well now you do, and yes that is a cold hot dog cut up and placed on the dog cookies as a garnish.Here is the birthday princess devouring her glorious birthday goodies in an un-princess like manner. Oh how I love her.

In other news, I'm gearing up for an awesome and somewhat busy summer. Next week I go to Houston for my last college friends wedding (slow tear streaming down face). Since it is the last wedding we are making it a little bit of an extended girls trip so I can fully enjoy my really awesome girlfriends. Shortly after sinking that moollaahh into airfare to houston, i decided I was on a roll and booked our tickets to New York, where my older bro Paul is getting hitched in July and then I was like I haven't quite spent enough money or gotten enough time off work so I'm going to go ahead and stop in Chicago for the week after the wedding and chill with my fam damley some more, after all they miss me greatly. Really I'm super super excited, I so need a chance to go home and hang out with my family. And after that it's girls camp then it's practically september which means a cooling pattern is around the bend and i'll be ok. Vote for Cleo every day at becauseanimalsmatter.com, just do it, don't ask me any questions.

3 comments:

April Leydsman Mason said...

Happy Birthday Cleo. What a spoiled dog you have. You crack me up. I really have never met ANYONE who is as obsessed with their dog as you. Cleo is a lucky dog. Oh and please thank your cute husband for helping us load our Uhaul. He is an awesome sport. We had a ton of CRAP.

Anonymous said...

And I thought my mother in law spoils her dogs...if I die and become reincarnated I want to be a dog at your house okay?

KayDee said...

Loolike a fun Birthday! I'm pretty sure that looks like more fun then ,mine was! Must be a good dog?!