Friday, June 26, 2009

Flour Tag

A few tuesdays ago the Beehives (the group of youth I'm in charge of) were in charge of organizing the joint young men/young women activity. The Beehives have been begging me forever to play flour tag, and so since i'm the coolest leader ever we went with it. We played capture the flag flour tag style. As you can see everyone wore black and had a nylon full of flour, and you tagged people by hitting them with your flour sack. It was chaos, fun, and fabulous. I couldn't believe how many youth showed up, usually we have like 30 or so on a good night, this night I counted at least 48, apparently word spread. Here are the hilarious pics, I especially enjoy this first one of Terica, she's pretty much the coolest.

I am in this one, i believe my face is being covered by victorious excited arms.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know they love me for that game! You're welcome, it's a complete disaster but well worth the excitement.

April Leydsman Mason said...

Oh goodness. I have never heard of that game before but it looks like loads of fun. You totally are the coolest leader EVER.

Natalie Bergquist said...

I wish you were my leader. =P I've never heard of it either--let's get a bunch of us big people together and play! =P