Monday, March 16, 2009

1/4 century

25 i mean really, what is that number? Actually i like it. I've found in the last week since turning 25 i have written a lot more poems, gotten a lot more respect, gained great perspective on life, solved several world issues, gotten a lot hotter, grown emotionally, and have increased my general awesomeness. Really, not much has changed, but for some reason i really like 25. Following you will see how glorious my birthday was. My b-day was last monday, steve took me out to a fancy dinner Saturday night, then to the sweetest concert by the Heritage Choir, it was all love songs, naturally i loved it.Wicked awesome flowers my honey got me.
Then on my actual birthday he continued the Stowell family tradtion of breakfast in bed, he made me crepes, Cleo was pissed because i only shared 1/2 crepe with her and also she thought it was very disgusting to eat in bed, i told her not to judge me, especially on the 25th anniversary of my birth.I got to lunch with some hott ladies .. seriously we look gooood. And only because Porter is cute and charming and totally flirted with me he was allowed to the ladies lunch.

This is how Cleo felt about the balloons i brought home from lunch at Red Robin, complete misunderstanding and fear, what else is new.
My most wonderful beehives came over and played with me.
They even brought me gifts: a fish named DC after Diet Coke of course, a 12 pack of Diet Coke, lip gloss and an awesome poster ... they are totally the best, heart you girls!
Steve and I hit up Brushfire Pottery for a fun b-day activity and to get our creative juices a flowing, this was the end result.Then Steve made me dinner, with the cute apron and all. Filet mignon, peas & potatoes, spinach salad, and yeah he made me a cake.
I mean can't you tell how much more distinguised i look blowing out candles now that i'm 25, it's a world of difference, i know.
My birfday presents, this hott scarf and turqoise necklace and earrings. Also another year he puts up with my obsession with Cleo.
It was a wonderful birthday. I totally felt all the love, so thanks to everyone who loves me, i love you all back, A LOT!! And don't you worry i'll continue to blog about what might be my best year ever!

8 comments:

Emily Louise said...

Feliz Cumpleanos. Ginger wanted it to be in Spanish so she could tell Cleo how freakin cool she is. Anyway. I hope you had a wonderful birthday, it surely looks like it :) and we want to see you soon. Armani needs to meet his godmother. I have also dubbed the puppy "Piglet" in a loving way of course. Yes, yes. Do take care and let's play soon.

Richins Family said...

I told you this is YOUR year! Enjoy 25 woman! I'm glad you had such an awesome birthday and thanks for letting me be a part of making your 25th year of your birth a historic one! I love you and you really do have some smokin hot friends! :) cute beehive picture! I hope they do something for me. jk :) Your blog always cracks me up!

April Leydsman Mason said...

What an awesome husband you have. 25 is a GREAT number. Live it up girl. You deserve it.

Bryan and Ashley said...

Haha, yes, 25 definitely makes you so much cooler. I figure I'm good with getting older and wiser until the wrinkles come. Then I'm not sure how we will handle it. It looks like you had a fabulous day!! Happy Belated Birthday Audrey!!!!

Natalie Bergquist said...

Glad you had such an awesome day! That looked like it was just about the best day ever. Pat on the back to Steve-O for a job well done. Thank you for letting me be a part of your day, and thank you for the Porter compliment; I'll take that as one for me too, since he did get his good looks and charming personality from his mom...even if he is a "mini-me" of his father.... Love you and your everything! =)

Emily said...

Look at how fun your bday was! I love all the photos that were taken! Audrey, that pic of you and Steve at dinner is BEAUTIFUL of you!!!!!!! you both look real good, but I have to say, that one is one of your best! Happy bday again!

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling the vibe. It's great to start out your best year ever like that! That would be tough to beat. Maybe a cruise though! I think this year is your year. You go girl!

KayDee said...

Hey!! So glad you found us! YES,, we should get together and do somehting! Looks like you had a fab 25th brithday! No babies in the oven yet??