Sunday, March 29, 2009

archie & bowling

Yes that's right, Tori and I hit up the David Archuleta concert last Tuesday. It was INCREDIBLE!!!!!!! I heart archie!!! Seriously Tori and I had a ball, between the insane 12 year olds screaming at a decibel i didn't think possible to seeing one of my old lady clients from my clinic in the row behind us, it was so funny and entertaining.

Had to also share this incredible moment in Steve's life. Friday we went bowling and well don't adjust your eyes, that is his score indeed. JEEALLLOOUUSSS???!?!?! He was on freaking fire. He is strongly considering quitting the appraisal business and going pro.



2 comments:

Laura Last said...

haha, love that you went to the archuleta concert! he is awesome. =)

Vanessa said...

Sexy concert! Holy shiz! Now onto more important business. Audrey, I had no idea you were from Chicago. Seriously, do you have family there? Please tell me you do and that you visit them often! I would love love love to be able to get together with you and Steve for the hottest double date in history! Especially because it will take me no less than one full year for me to get accustomed to the new city, and I'll need your expertise.