Monday, February 16, 2009

i heart my valentine

for valentines this year we took a stand to the mediocre restaurants in st. george and had our own fancy dinner at Le'Hendersons. The chef cooked some beautiful filet mignons, twice baked potatoes, and salad. This loveliness was followed by ...CHOCOLATE FONDU! Steve cooked it all for me while I happily read my US weekly on the couch. It was splendid.Then we took a photo, and cleo such the ham decided to be in our romantic valentines photo, she totally posed, it was uber funny. This is take 1 of the fondu photo, i kind of love this picture a lot. makes me laugh.awww so precious. steve really was happy, that's his i'm so happy i could scream face.

3 comments:

The White Clan said...

What a good little hubby! Do you think he could teach Chris a thing or two?

Anonymous said...

What a romantic dinner! Fondu...I am impressed!

DCAja said...

fantastic! GBU all :)
br,
https://www.cekaja.com/kredit-tanpa-agunan