Monday, February 16, 2009

What would you dooooo for a Klondike bar?

Last weekend Steve went on the Klondike with the young men. OH MY STUPIDEST THING IN THE WORLD! On the Klondike you drive up to some snow bound mountain in the middle of nowhereville and promptly dig yourself a snow grave to "sleep" or die in. I don't even get it. Steve knew he would be cold so he layered himself to oblivion. Upon arriving home the next afternoon, shockingly alive, he stripped his layers. It was too funny to watch. I believe he said he had 8 layers of shirts and 6 of pants. No klondike bar is worth this, maybe a diet coke, but never a klondike bar.

1 comment:

The White Clan said...

I got to experience the lovely Klondike first hand, and I am sure your hubby has a much different outlook on me now.

Just so you know Steve, I really am a nice person. PROMISE! It was late, and I am very pregnant, so I am a little opinionated. SO VERY SORRY!