Sunday, February 1, 2009

winter blues?!?!

I think not! Just haven't had much to post but even I'm bored with my blog. So here are the things I have been enjoying lately ...

that's me erin and ang playing BUNCO!! Seriously that's a real picture, we look good. So who knew rolling dice over and over would be so fun. I made some friends, ate some mexico, and even came up with my signature bunco role.


getting my gym on like britney. i too wear my sunglasses in the gym. (and sometimes at night). Steve and i are using up our last couple of weeks at rezults in BUFU! We switch to the washington rec center feb. 26, so so excited. The rec center is approximately 4.2 minutes from our house versus rezults being 20 minutes. The rec center has tv's on every piece of equipment, that's pretty much why we signed up for it, that and the distance thing, but mostly the tvs.

Hanging out with this beast. She is pretty much really pissed in the second picture. Probably because i told her to lay off the oreos.

watching this totally ridiculous but fabulous show(the bachelor). it's a complete guilty pleasure and after every season i vow to never watch it again, but alas it sucks me in every time.


-Doing a lot of young womens-ing. Gotta get New Beginnings together like stat


-Having a lot of fun with crazy drug side effects!


-Chillin like a villain. January seemed to go by so wicked slowly for me. I've been busy but it's just been a long month. Probably a lot of that has to do with a little project steve and i are working on, but regardless i'm quite pleased it is now february. HAPPY GROUND HOG DAY TO EVERYONE TOMORROW!

8 comments:

Richins Family said...

Yay!! All I can say is wow! Am I seriously that smokin hot or what? As for your signature roll, it was awesome but... did you win anything? I atleast won the lowest score ever played at bunco. 140 baby!!! As for your winter blues, lets just hang out more. Hopefully your little project worked! :)
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

So I guess since Bunco was at my house i don't get to be in your "cool" bunco picture...thanks! Ummmm, you just never call me to hang out. I am always here!

Emily said...

I thought this post was hilarious. And oh my gosh, I'm for some reason obsessed with the bachelor this season. Soooo many crazy trainwrecks on tv! I love it. I hope your project is going well. Wear some chaps.

Erin said...

Audrey, I LOVE the pic!!! Can this now offically, be me??? And your bunco roll rocked! That one hand when you started the famous roll, you rolled the number like 10 times in a row! That was crazy! Hang in there this month and let me know if you need anything! Either you OR Steve!! Love ya!

Richins Family said...

I think that should be "our" picture :)

Tiffany said...

Bunco? Are you a 60 year old woman? Hmmmm... I love that "your project" kinda sounds like you could be making a diorama for the fourth grade science fair or building a car or something. Thanks for the new post! We're going to see each other in about a week! Woohoo!!!

Natalie Bergquist said...

Cute post! What the crude is Bunco? I've heard about bunco groups ever since I moved here and still have no clue what it is and why it's such a craze. p.s. I love your "beast"!

Kari said...

Project? Good luck with New beginning! This my first year without planning it in 4 years! Tell Steve hello! Love ya!