Wednesday, February 18, 2009

2 babies + 1 wedding + 1 bridal shower = euphoria

In addition to valentine festivities last weekend, I went up north for my fabulous friend Rachel's wedding. All my hott ladies flew in and gathered so we could party. We took the chance to throw a 2 babies and a wedding shower for fanny and buff who are due in may, just 3 days apart, and kristin who is getting hitched in june in texas (can't even wait to post about that cause it's going to be such an awesome trip it will knock all your blogger socks off). THE MADNESS! It was fabulous and i thank my lucky stars every day for these wonderful girls.also fanny is having a girl and buff is having a boy .. this picture will be on the slide show when their babies get married in 25 years.we hired a stipper ... ha ha ha a joke .. that is christy's hubby chaselook at that, two of the hottest baby mama's everrach & chad february 13 2009 ... congrats!look at that dress, it was marvelous. she looked BEAUTIFUL


i heart weddings. so much so that with this last one of my close friends getting married in june i'm considering having steve and i renew our vows this summer on our 4th anniversary, so we can have another wedding/awesome party. is 4 years too soon?

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Audrey thanks for your post. Soo cute! I miss you girls so much. By the way I'm in love with that purple jacket of yours. You always are so fashonable and so gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

YOu just go ahead and celebrate! I will be there, any reason to party is a good reason. Just come Saturday and we can party together!